zondag 31 december 2006

Off to family....

to celebrate new years eve!!

And yes I'm going to "pop" some champagne, I have some things to celebrate:

1. the new year lol!
2. on januari the 1st arie and me are celebrating our 6-years thogetherness!! hihi, he's holding on lol!
3. our new house
4. being healthy and happy!!

I'm going to try to make some great shots off the fireworks with my new tripod that arie gave to me at christmas!!

So for now...

I wish you a very good new years eve and a happy 2007!!!!!!


See you next year!!

Xoxo, Monique

3 opmerkingen:

Daffie Online zei

Have a nice evening :)
Can't wait to see your fireworks pics!

Nicole zei

Have a nice evening and I wish you all the best for 2007...

gr Nicole

Charlotte zei

Best wishes for 2007 Monique! And congratulations on your 6 year anniversary!